moroccan home decor

  Moroccan guest rooms


Hey guys how are you doing? Hope you are fine.
 I have been thinking a lot about what to write next because if we talk about Morocco there are so much things to write about especially that no one helped me in the comments to suggest a subject so I just decided on my own.
Okay now as you can see from the title we are going to talk about "Moroccan home decor" or houses or the style.
In Morocco we have a room called guest room which we say in our language "salon" and its translated exactly as guest rooms and they are the main rooms in "Moroccan houses"and the most taken care of.

When you hear guest room you think it's a bedroom for guests to sleep in when they come over but you are wrong we don't have such thing in our houses.
The design and style differs from house to another of course the number too!!! yeah the number some have one some 2 and even more like in my house we have 4 with different design and color but i will show just 2 of them that we keep just for guests. The other ones we use them ourselves .

First of all the furniture is custom-made because the size of the rooms isn't the same in every house the fabric; the curtains; the tables; the mini-tables are all custom-made
The price depends on the fabric and the wood types.
I will leave you guys to see the guest rooms in my house.

moroccan salon

salon marocain

salon marocain

salon marocain

salon marocain

salon marocain

salon marocain

salon marocain

salon marocain

salon marocain

Hope you enjoyed my blog today please subscribe and like my page on facebook to know more.Also follow me on instagram and twitter for daily pictures about Morocco.
see you in the next blog💖

Comments

Post a Comment

i want to know what do you think?

Popular Posts

Follow Me On