Get to know me




Hey Guys I’m new here let me introduce myself first my name is zineb I’m 22 years old I’m from Morocco my mother language is Moroccan  I also speak English Arabic and French and this is my first blog.

I think you guys want to know what I’ll be writing about I wanted to show the good and the bad sides of my country Morocco.because all i see in social media is just photoshoped pictures with models and not reality and for the food moroccan food isn't just couscous or tajine it's more than that.Morocco is like any other country beautiful as it is, with its good and bad . Also will be writing about your requests too so if you want to know something about Morocco just leave a comment and I’ll see.

Please look forward to my blogs and subscribe to be notified and stay in touch 😁.


Comments

Post a Comment

i want to know what do you think?

Popular Posts

Follow Me On