Moroccan language


moroccan language


Hey everyone under the request of some people I will start a series to teach Moroccan language « darija » to the non-Moroccans. Moroccans can also join us so they can learn English. In this series I will make sure that everyone learns properly, also I created a whatsapp group so that everyone can contact me if they didn’t understand something and to check everyone’s pronunciation all in a friendly environment. Feel free to share with everyone else what you find helpful. If you are shy or you don’t like talking in front of people just contact me privately. You will have so much fun through this experience and why not making new friends from all over the world.

Whatsapp number: 0770699676 contact me if you are interested and I will add you to the group

Of course I have to set some rules:
  • No talking about religion/ politics or racism.
  • If you want to advertise something let me know first.
  • Making fun of each other is a big no.
  • If you think there are too much messages you have 2 choices : mute the group or leave the group.
  • Don't share or talk about something not related to the concept of the group.
  • If you don't like something report it to me.
  • And remember respect everyone and enjoy while learning.

lesson 1: greetings/goodbyes and introductions


Listen and repeat the following words in the video:


The written lesson:


moroccan languagemoroccan language


If you have any questions leave them in the comment below or text me in the whatsapp group or through my social media accounts 
If you like my blogs please subscribe to be notified when a new article is up 😄

Comments

Post a Comment

i want to know what do you think?

Popular Posts

Follow Me On